The energy certification allows to identify the performance and energy flow of your building and property evaluating the possible reduction of costs and consumption with the use of energy and improvement of thermal comfort.
Green World is composed of a team of superior technicians, trained and qualified to provide a quality service in the area of energy certification involving the customer in the process, clarifying and proactively assisting in the improvement of energy efficiency of your building or property. For this, the first is to get your energy certificate with Green World.
what is the energy certificate?
- is a document that assesses the energy efficiency of your building or property on a scale from F (very little efficient) to A+ (very efficient), issued by qualified Green World experts;
- contains information about the characteristics of your building or property: windows insulation, ventilation, air conditioning and domestic hot water production and its effect on energy consumption;
- indicates improvement measures that can be made to reduce energy consumption, improve comfort and health;
- allows access to tax benefits and specific funding, when they are available.
the energy certificate is mandatory under the following conditions:
- new buildings;
- existing buildings subject to major rehabilitation interventions, i.e. interventions in the building’s surroundings or technical facilities, whose cost exceeds 25% of the building’s value;
- existing trade and service buildings with an useful floor area of 1000 m2 or more, or 500 m2 in the case of shopping malls, hypermarkets, supermarkets and indoor pools;
- buildings that are owned by a public entity and have an useful floor area exceeding 250 m2 and are occupied by a public entity and often visited by the public;
- conclusion of lease-purchase contracts of buildings, including leasing, cases in which the owner must present to the potential purchaser, tenant or lessee the energy certificate.
validity of the energy certificate
- residential buildings – 10 years;
- small trade and service buildings – 10 years;
- large trade and service buildings – 6 years, for SCE certificates issued up to 30 April 2015;
- large trade and service buildings – 8 years, for SCE certificates issued after 30 April 2015;
- rugged buildings – 1 year (extendable by request to ADENE);
- existing trade and service buildings that do not have an updated maintenance plan – 1 year (not extendable);
- existing trade and service buildings subject to the Energy Rationalisation Plan – 6 years, for SCE certificates issued up to 30 April 2015;
- existing trade and service buildings subject to the Energy Rationalisation Plan – 8 years, for SCE certificates issued after 30 April 2015;
- abandoned trade and service buildings, for sale or rental purposes – 1 year (extendable by request to ADENE).